The Basics of Starting a Network are the Following:
Step 1: Set up the Main Modem
- Setting up the main Modem is Simple
- Plug in any necessary power cords to it and Connecting the Internet phone jacks to it will allow there for the Internet to work.
Step 2: Make the Ethernet Cables
- Make sure that all Essential tools and understanding of the network requires different attentions in areas for the whole series of Circuits to work.
- Sizeing up the Ethernet Cable
- Cutting Ethernet Cable
- Slicing Skin of Cable
- Spreading Cable out
- Evening Cable out
- Inserting Cable in Tabs
- completed Cable
- Finished Product of Ethernet Cables
- Ethernet connected to the Modem
- Connection to Ethernet Cable to Computer
Step 3: Troubleshooting the Network
- Start menu then Click on My Computer.
- Click on My Network place.
- Then click on View Network Connections
- Then Click on Local Area Connections
- Finally Press on Support then Repair to fix Internal problems relating to the computer.