Product design day 3
Mt. Carmel High
Today I finished up my project from last time, which was a flatpack character in a hazmat suit, and in addition, built a second one. Again these were made using illustrator to plot out the outlines, and cut using a vinyl plotter. Then I stuck the vinyl onto a mylar base which I folded into the correct shape. Also today, I again used Illustrator to make my own personalized stickers, In my case, an eagle. I got a reference picture and live traced it to get a solid black shape. Then I printed it on vinyl, which was done in the same way as the flatpack characters and was printed on the same machine.