Reflection on DIY Robotics: Final robot

Well. Final day, final robot. I worked with two others named Justin and Nicholas. We had a good idea, but it did not come to fruition. The conception and design went flawlessly, but construction failed. We knew what we were going to do, but could not do it. We planned for a light organ on wheels, and got a camera case with wheels, and with no circuit board. We got the code, but had nothing to put it in. I did most of the code. It was supposed to light up, move, and repeat. It does not. It probably will not. In fact, it doesn’t even have lights. I think that it took to long to get the body together, and we did not have enough time to work on the electric portion. Ah, well, not all projects are successful.

Leave us a reply